10. Even Martians Know NBC - http://tocatchamartian.ytmnd.com/ - Even innocent looking puppets are lurking about the Internet to steal your children’s innocence. Good thing there is one journalist welling to fight for perverted justice.
9. Lex Luthor > Lil Jon - http://lexluthorliljon.ytmnd.com/ - Kevin Spacey’s over-the-top portrayal of Lex Luthor was YTMND fodder for quite a while.
8. New Talent on 60 Minutes - http://sixtymins.ytmnd.com/ - The intro to 60 Minutes featuring some new, unlikely anchors.
7. Vader on Wheel of Fortune - http://vaderfortune.ytmnd.com/ - The Dark Lord of the Sith tries his luck at every grandmother’s favorite game show.
6. Luke Skywalker belts out a face melter - http://nowwhoooaaaoooaaoooaaahh.ytmnd.com/ - Who knew Luke Skywalker could rock?
4. Jon Arbuckle does Thriller - http://arbucklethriller.ytmnd.com/ - Remember the video to Michael Jackson’s Triller? Jon Arbuckle does!
3. Batman: ualuealuealeuale - http://ualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/ - You always knew Adam West was a little off.
2. Holy shi* it's a Dinosaur! WTF? - http://jurassicparkwtf.ytmnsfw.com/ - Putting words to any John Williams song is funny I don’t care who you are.
1. PowerPoint: Death Star Attack - http://lay-uh.ytmnd.com/ - The presentation of how to destroy the Death Star had the rebels had the superior technology that is Microsoft Office.